IQCIA Refund Policy
- All refund requests must be submitted to IQCIA by email to the Registration Officer at email@example.com or registered mail through the US Postal Service, within three (3) months from the date of payment.
- For refund requests made before the registration deadline, (30 days prior to the scheduled IQC Program course date), IQCIA will refund the initial deposit, Registration fee or IQC Program Course fee minus $100.00 for processing, 30 days after email or certified mail cancellation request date.
- For refund requests made after the registration deadline of the scheduled IQC Program, IQCIA will refund 50% of the initial deposit or Registration fees. 30 days after email or certified mail cancellation request date.
- For candidates found to be unqualified during the registration and application process, IQCIA will refund the initial registration fee minus $100.00 for processing. 30 days after email or certified mail cancellation request date.
- Rescheduled IQC Program registration fees and deposits are non-refundable.
- IQCIA has a contract with the IQC Program candidate. Therefore, IQCIA will only honor refund requests that come directly from the candidate, regardless of whether payment was made by a third party. Requests from said third parties will not be honored.
- Refunds will not be issued under certain circumstances as determined by the IQCIA Executive Program Board.
*NOTE*: IQCIA may issue IQC Program CREDIT, minus the $100 processing fee in special cases upon approval of the IQCIA Executive Board and the IQC Program Review Board.